Couples Counselling & Relationship Therapy
Examples of client issues
- Couple, wanting to keep long-term sex life strong.
- Couple, dealing with mis-matched libidos.
- Couple, needing to improve communication.
- Couple, dealing with apathy and low sexual desire.
- Couple, dealing with affairs by one or both parties.
- Couple, wanting to learn Tantric practices.
- Couple, wanting to explore the kinkier sides of sex.
- Couple, wanting to explore or manage an open/poly relationship.
- Couple, little sexual experience, wanting information and education.
- Couple, newly together, sex not going well.
- Couple, wanting to learn how to make love with an unavoidable sexual dysfunction.
- Couple, wanting to learn how to make love with the sexual implications of a disability or disease.
- Couple, dealing with childhood sexual abuse of one or both parties.
- Couple, wanting to enter marriage/relationship with positive sexual expectations.
- Couple, wanting to maintain sexual activity now that have become or are becoming parents.
- Couple, wanting to negotiate around a fetish or fantasy.
- Couple, wanting to have good sex while undergoing IVF.
- Couple, wanting to enjoy good sex in older age.
- Couple, trying decide whether to stay together or not.
- Couple, wanting to have amicable separation.
- Couples, wanting advice on how to talk to children about sex.
- Male, long term relationship, sex has become dull and/or his partner is not interested.
- Male, wanting to manage his excessive/compulsive viewing of porn/masturbation/use of sex workers.
- Male, concerned as to whether he's a sex addict.
- Male, premature ejaculator, wanting to last longer.
- Male, little sexual experience, wanting to feel more confident.
- Male, feels inadequate as a lover.
- Male, after losing significant weight, wanting to work with new-found sexual vitality.
- Male, wanting to develop his Tantric sexual techniques, particularly to become multi-orgasmic.
- Male, dealing with low sexual and/or physical self-confidence.
- Male, wondering whether to stay in relationship or not.
- Male, erectile problems.
- Male, unable to orgasm.
- Male, wanting to be as good a lover as possible.
- Female, bored sexually in marriage, wanting to explore options.
- Female, wanting to become more orgasmic.
- Female, wanting to become more sexually assertive.
- Female, wondering whether to stay in relationship or not.
- Female, with vaginismus (painful or impossible intercourse).
- Female, new relationship, wanting to hone up on technique and improve confidence.
- Female, wanting to deal with her affair.
- Female, concerned about sexual pain.
- Female, fearful of sex.
- Female, poor body image.
- Female, not liking her genitals.
- Female, recently separated after long marriage, wanting to prepare for new sexual encounters.
- Female, with Tantric experience, wanting to know how to train new partner in same.
- Female, wanting to learn Tantra and have energy orgasms.
- Female, wanting to 'know everything you know'.
- Individual, wanting to know if they're 'normal'.
- Individual, needing to deal with childhood sexual abuse.
- Individual, no longer finding partner sexually desirable.
- Individual, concerned re virginity (usually late virgin)
- Individual, wanting to move on from damaging relationship
- Individual, in the 'should I stay or should I go' dilemma
- Individual, wanting to find a new partner
- Individual, concerned with fetish or fantasy
- Individual, wanting to learn about Tantric approaches to love-making
- Individual, wanting to be a better lover!
What our clients are saying
"I never thought I’d lose my libido - but I did! Who’d have thought one little baby could be so exhausting! Your book made so much sense - it explained why I was feeling this way, why my partner was feeling this way, and what we could do about it."
"You have such a fabulous gift for taking all the awkwardness out of sexuality and turning it into such a lovely and beautiful thing to embrace. "
"We weren’t in a very good place. Reading Jacqueline’s book together made the world of difference and we’re stronger for it"
"It’s been so good to find a book that tells us how to look after ourselves - not only how to look after the baby."
"We really love coming to see you, as you offer us such support and have made a huge difference to our lives."
"My sessions with Jacqueline were like a great conversation with a very wise sister/friend. She helped me through the end of my 25 year marriage with compassion and insight, giving me perspective, coping skills and a gentle push where required. I’m so grateful to have had her wise counsel."
"Thanks again for your brilliant life-changing support. "
"Seeing Jacqueline has been by far one of the best decisions we have made. Before seeking her help I was very sad about our situation. I am so happy to say that as a direct result of her thoughtful guidance we are in such a different and better place in our sex life."
"Thank-you for so deliciously weaving my sexually and spiritually together again, I now feel the way I’ve always wanted and known I could feel."
"Working on the solution instead of the problem has taken me further forward then anything else I have tried."
"I'm so happy with ME, where I am and where we are as a couple. This is where I've been trying to get for so long and now I'm here! Thanks - you're the best!"
"I've seen so many therapists but you're amazing! I come out of each session so much more self-aware and enlightened."
"Sex was just off the agenda and we’d lost connection. We couldn’t recommend this book more. It really will help"
"We have noticed a real shift in our energies towards each other since seeing you, almost like switching from AM to FM radio, the difference is that noticeable."
"It’s made us realise how important it is to always be there for each other, to prioritise us, even though it’s so easy to be distracted."
"This book has changed our lives. It’s all good practical common-sense - and it works!"
"We used to fight constantly about sex, I never thought we'd find a way out. Then we found you and that's all changed. You're awesome!"
"A massive thank you for all your guidance and wisdom. Your sex therapy played a very significant role in changing our lives forever."
"I feel an enormous sense of relief that we have a platform to communicate about intimacy and sex in an open respectful and adult way."
"Before meeting Jacqueline we were fumbling around in the dark, I couldn’t go the distance and this left my beloved underwhelmed. We were caught in the daily grind, were sexually frustrated and wanting a more satisfying experience. Since Jacqueline’s sex coaching our lovemaking has become light-hearted, our lives filled with romance, dating, petting, smooches. When we make love the time is intimate, fun, erotic, orgasmic and/or all of the above. We’ve never been happier, whole or as complete – and can’t thank you enough."
"I wish we’d had this book when our first bub was born. But better late than never, it’s been a great help second time around!"
"I felt so useless and alone after I had my baby, and forcing myself to have sex with my husband made it worse. This book has helped me see in little ways how I can enjoy being a mother and a wife - which means I can enjoy being me! Thank-you."
"You’re the first of many counsellors who really feels comfortable and is coming from a practical, understandable place. You've helped us find the key and it's really quite simple."
"You've changed the whole way I look at sex, now I feel so much more positive and free and empowered!"