Terms and Conditions
LoveLife Workshops and Retreats: Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your booking form and payment.
Jacqueline Hellyer, Love to Live Pty Ltd, may update these terms from time to time. Any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms.
Submitting your form and paying the deposit or full fee indicate that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not book in.
All bookings and payments are subject to the following terms and conditions:
The description of the events and services are detailed in these booking pages and on the workshop pages on www.jacquelinehellyer.com.
The provider of the event and services reserves the right to make changes to the event content at any time.
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars, unless otherwise stated.
Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit has been received by Jacqueline Hellyer, Love to Live Pty Ltd.
We will email you confirmation that your booking and payment has been received. If you have not received an email from us within seven days of placing your booking, please email email@example.com
We cannot accept liability for payments not reaching us. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit / debit card supplier for any reason.
It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they book any necessary accommodation and travel arrangements according to their requirements.
In no event will Jacqueline Hellyer, Love to Live Pty Ltd, be liable for any third party arrangements or associated costs including, but not limited to:
- accommodation bookings
- travel bookings
- services or arrangements with Parklands Country Gardens & Lodges (in the case of the Couples Mountains Retreat) or Bambu Indah for the Couples Bali Retreat .
In no event will Jacqueline Hellyer, Love to Live Pty Ltd, be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any sites linked to this site or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
On booking this event you accept full liability for any risk you may take physically and emotionally by participating in the group process. The organisers accept no responsibility in this respect.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Unfortunately sometimes plans change - in such circumstances the following terms and charges apply:
We reserve the right to change course content without notice, no refunds will be possible in such cases.
If the participant or the person who has made the booking cancels:
- A 10% administration fee will be charged on refunding the deposit up to six weeks before a retreat commences or four weeks before a weekend workshop commences.
- No refund is possible if a booking is cancelled six weeks or less before a retreat start date or four weeks or less before a weekend workshop start date.
- It may be possible to transfer a booking to another person. Transfer of bookings will be subject to a 5% administration charge for retreats and 10% for workshops.
If the event is cancelled through the fault of the event provider:
- 100% of the monies paid to Jacqueline Hellyer, Love to Live Pty Ltd, will be refunded.
- In the case of partial cancellation due to illness or injury to Jacqueline Hellyer during the event, a proportion of the event fee, equal to the proportion of sessions missed, will be refunded.
In no event will Jacqueline Hellyer, Love to Live Pty Ltd, be liable for any accommodation, travel or other third party costs incurred by participants.
If you require any further details at all in relation to any part of the booking process please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love to Live Pty Ltd
762 Darling Street
Rozelle NSW 2039
ABN: 50 223 819 352